My Incredible Life....

I am a hard working, happy mom of two that is BLESSED to have two BEAUTIFUL little girls. My oldest daughter, Aysia, is 11 yrs old. My youngest daughter, Lexie, is 7 yrs old. They are my everything!! I have been selling Real Estate for over 11 years. I am also working as an outside sales rep for an industrial supply company. My NEWEST adventure is INTERNET CEO MOM'S. I truly believe in this company and what they stand for. My goal is too eventually simplify my life a bit (well, ALOT) and work from home. I am on my way.... can't wait to get there!! : ) ~Melanie


Saturday, May 15, 2010

very cool....

Okay... I finally have the hang of this. I am so tired. Guess its time to stop for today. I can see this is going to be very addicting. ; )

Check out all of my pages over to the side. This was lots of work... but, lots of fun! : )))

No comments:

Post a Comment