My Incredible Life....

I am a hard working, happy mom of two that is BLESSED to have two BEAUTIFUL little girls. My oldest daughter, Aysia, is 11 yrs old. My youngest daughter, Lexie, is 7 yrs old. They are my everything!! I have been selling Real Estate for over 11 years. I am also working as an outside sales rep for an industrial supply company. My NEWEST adventure is INTERNET CEO MOM'S. I truly believe in this company and what they stand for. My goal is too eventually simplify my life a bit (well, ALOT) and work from home. I am on my way.... can't wait to get there!! : ) ~Melanie


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Switching Stores~ I did it... and I'm glad I did! : )

Do you or does someone you love suffer
with issues like Asthma, Eczema or Allergies?

The Consumer Product Safety Commission reports that 150
chemicals that are commonly found in the home have been linked to allergies, asthma, birth defects and more. Chemicals linked to all of these health problems are under your sink, in your shower, and all throughout the house. We all just assume…“They wouldn’t sell it if it wasn’t safe…would they?” Currently, in both Canada and the United States, labeling laws do not protect the consumer but rather big business.

Do you want to do your part with preserving
our planet and environment?


Chemicals used in everyday products have an incredible impact on our fragile environment. The condition of our earth and its resources must be a concern for all of us.

Do you or does someone you love suffer with Arthritis, Weight management, High Cholesterol, Heart Disease or Low Energy?

On any given day, 46% of us do not eat even one fruit, 24% have not
had any dairy, and 18% have not eaten even one vegetable. Also,
nutrient content is reduced in many foods by long-term processing,
drying, blanching, freezing, and pasteurizing. It’s difficult to get the right mix of nutrients strictly from your diet. JAMA (The Journal of American Medical Association) states that every adult regardless of age or health needs a daily supplement to fill the nutritional gaps in his or her diet.

Lifestyle and prevention are always the better strategy!

To learn more click here.... www.switchingstores.com/4MyLife

Melanie Ehrlich
Internet CEO Moms
direct: 281-923-1829
www.switchingstores.com/4MyLife
melanie@4mylife.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment